Monday 27 January 2014

2014. Many changes ahead.

As usual, my blog posts have been sporadic, and this is no different.

I don't even remember the last time I blogged, would have to check the dates last, but it doesn't really matter at all.

2014.  Its been a stressful year already, and we're only 27 days in.  Still working in retail, still looking for work.  Life has been reasonably good however, and besides financial stress, things are moving along.

I've been rejected for a few job applications, but have another application in the hands of a HR department, perhaps if I'm lucky, I'll get another interview.  I am now a co-owner of two mortgages, and thats the financial stress part.  Come later in the year, if we're lucky, we might have a third mortgage.  Of course, associated with that, it also includes that I'll be getting married later this year, which, is also another stress too.

But, stress makes us grow.  So long as its not too much that it stunts our ability to develop and grow.

Started into the world of making soap now too.  Along with 3D printing, so many projects on my plate.

Well, who knows when the next post will be, Happy 2014 everyone!

No comments: