Wednesday 26 May 2004

And as for Vickie Saye (yeah, I figured I'm not doing her any harm with her full name), she's currently back in Kambah working as a full blown Vet.

She's a absolutely lovely girl, and quite a former heartbreaker. Well, I'd be inclined to say that she probably will still be a heartbreaker.... As a matter of fact, I think she still holds the record of 7 guys from the archery club that she managed to ensnare while being *completely* oblivious to it.....

But she's attached to some guy called Adam, who is also a vet, but not in the ACT. =)

I've also been to Canberra for a wedding, out at Queanbeyan (spelling??), and also to a Combined Schools Music Festival, where I lived near Manuka (I think is the suburb) where I had a Kabab for the first time near the cinmeas before we watched Bean: The Movie back in 1997 (I think?)

I might be going to Canberra later this year for the Flowers festival with Kirsten. Last year we went to the Bowral Tulips festival, but this year, we might also go to Canberra first, then Bowral on the way back.

But that is in October sometime.

No comments: