Sunday 16 May 2004

I haven't done any work at all this weekend, which is kind of bad.....
Oh well.

But, things to do this week.

1)Mini-Teaching Task, Wednesday
2)Biology Core Presentation, Wednesday
3)Biology Core Case Study, Wednesday
4)Study 1 Case Study, Tuesday
5)MITE PowerPoint Presentation, Friday

....
As well as preparations for the University Games.
I will hope to hear from James of Nudie Pty Ltd, and Micheal from Ontarget. Further more, I have to talk to Benson's about gift vouchers/prizes too......

Gah, I definitely will require some assistance.

Though, on a side rant. If people who come to Archery on Friday, don't help pack up, like last week, I will definitely not be very impressed, and will make a point of it via the group email. Team effort is very important, and if you shoot, then at least if you can, you should help out and pack up.
I can understand if you have to go early, but if you hang around to close enough to 5pm, and then bugger off, it's not very nice.
The only person that has exemption right now to my knowledge is Jenny, because she has to go home with her father at 4:15pm each day, which isn't close to 5pm anyways.
But definitely not impressed, especially since there were 3 guys who packed up and left straight away just as finished the last round.

No comments: