Tuesday 6 July 2004

It's been a week since I've posted practically.

But I've also been rather busy with the final stages of preparation for the 2004 AUS East Archery Competition, that is finally over!!!!!

Yay.
I'm so dead tired.
And tomorrow I have to go back into uni to pack up targets and teach kids camp..... oh well, that is life I guess.

I had an ok time, the competition went rather smoothly, and I guess it went as well as could be expected for the amount of troubles that we had encountered for the event.

I did ok. I came second.
.....
By about 68 points.
Adrian scored 1993/2340
I scored 1925/2340
Which is 3% difference in score...... annoying.
Oh well, he deserved it cos he did some fantastic shooting, while I crashed and burned today at the first distance, shooting 40 points lower than my previously recorded scores while the other distances were rather consistant to my previous results.....

Yesterday I shot 3 points less than my personal best, so I was semi happy with that, but Adrian scored 11 higher than me ..... so that made it even harder to catch today with my bad start.

But, it was a good two days.

Jenny did really well too, so she should be very proud of her efforts and hopefully she will continue to work on her shooting =)

I'm tired.
I nearly crashed my car yesterday night coming home.
....
I bumper bar'd someone at a set of lights, but it was so light they didn't notice, but it was hard enough to bend my front license plate.....
I had one of those microsleep that Dr Karl on tv always talks about... fun fun fun.
Tonight wasn't so bad so I got home fine and dandy.

I'm off to bed.

No comments: