Sunday 27 January 2008

Printed and bound.
Awaiting still the examiners to be ready before submission.

Had a job interview but doubt I'll get the job as they were concerned about me staying longterm. They wanted me to stay longterm, but once my PhD is finished, it is likely I'll be wanting a job that pays what I am worth. Oh well. Industry partner for the project has said they are interested in hiring me but are awaiting a contract to be signed by a major company for research before can decide if they can afford to hire me or not.

Brilliant news in the fact that someone I know would like to take his relationship further and is hunting for an engagement ring. I wish him the best of luck not that I think he needs it, but just my own sad wistful experiences makes me wish I could be so lucky.

No comments: