Tuesday 7 December 2010

Current state of affairs

So, what am I up to these days?
About 176-178cm really, hasn't changed much....

Anyway, at the moment I have some rather random work, a few hours a week except that I can't conduct the work unless the spray dryer is working, and right now to my knowledge, it's not, therefore it's a bit challenging to actually do the work if thats not working. So, no work, no pay. But thats okay, I still got money stashed away.

I've been shooting more, as those who might read my shooting blog would have noticed, and last weekend, I won the City of Sydney Recurve Div 1. I cleared the event with a 783 and 799 double Canberra round. I've also been coaching a Junior at the club and their progress has been going well.

Kendo, is Kendo, somewhat a bit on the flat side of development, still training when I am motivated to go since there are some points within that are hampering motivation at times. I made the conscious decision to not compete at the State championships this weekend, I only hope that perhaps by the time Grading comes for Picton that I might be ready for it and actually grade, otherwise, I may skip it and wait for the next one.

Hmm, besides that I've been playing DDO again, running around with a Half-Orc barbarian on Khyber with the guild Tooth and Claw, currently level 14, not too bad.

Other than that, life as usual.

No comments: