Sunday 23 May 2004

Today.

Well, Kirsten's new 2003 Protec came yesterday.
Technically it's not new, but second hand, but since it's a 2003 model, it's close enough to new.

I went over to Benson's Archery Warehouse this morning, and spoke to them about getting prizes for the Uni Games that we are hosting.
So we ended up with a $50 voucher, and two sets of armguard/fingertabs for the Novices, while the voucher will be for the recurve division.
In addition, I also took a banner from them to display at the event. It's worth $1000 cos it's a massive colour banner....
I need to guard it with my life apparently. =P

Afterwards, I went to Kirsten's to give her the bow, and whack on all her bits and pieces like the arrow rest and sight mounting block. Did some basic tuning as well, but she didn't shoot the bow as of yet.

I also helped her slightly with her essay on the Azygous vein system because she was struggling to come up with what she could write about.

I didn't really do much for the rest of the day at all. Read a ton of manga. Played some Gunbound, and Half Life:Day of Defeat mod, and a little of DeltaForce:Blackhawk Down.

Ended up watching tv, where it was Independance Day, The Firm, and Trading Places.

A very relaxed saturday mainly.

No comments: