Sunday 23 May 2004

After classes, I went and did some archery, not much about 40min. I shot 90m only and I was doing ok. Still have a little gold shy problems but it was kinda expected since I haven't shot 90 for a while, and I was landing all 5 shots on the target in the red ring by the end. I know my bow tuning is still out, so I won't be getting the right left/right setting for any distances, but my vertical height settings seem to be quite right.

Cathy came, and we left to set up the Choir Stands, and then dinner.

Originally, we were going to go to Belmonte's at West Pennant Hills (for those in Sydney), just off the Pennant Hills Station. The sign is white and says Belmonte's but it's upside down. A bit of humor from the owner/chef as it's a down under resteraunt.
Their pizza's are to die for... toppings that are about 5cm/2inches high off the pizza base. And their cheezy garlic bread is soooo yum. But you have to have a big appetite otherwise you'd be wasting food.
Unfortunately, Cathy didn't have a big appetite....

So we went to Bello's at Burwood Westfield.
Cathy had a chicken and corn soup/fruit cocktail.
Kirsten had a chicken grilled burger/iced coffee
and I had a Salami with Capsicum and Olive Foccacia/peach ice tea.
Man, it was a nice meal.

Afterwards, we came back to Kirsten's, and the two girls knitted, and we chatted. I would have knitted too but I didn't have my knitting with me, it's still sitting right here next to me on my coffee table bench.

No comments: