Wednesday 8 September 2004

I think at this rate I shall be blogging on a more or so weekly basis.

This week, still no word from the job.

It's getting annoying.

I think I am patient, but this is gettind rediculous.

Bah.

I have been playing Ragnarok Online again, this time with Project RO, which is another free server, but the advantage of PRO compared to Prana RDV is that it's ENGLISH!
Yay! It means I can actually understand the items and stuff that is happening around the place.....

What else.

I have been offered a PhD Project in Chemical Engineering........
I am going to talk to the supervisor of the project being offered, A/Prof Tim Langrish, on Friday, to talk a little about the project and see what it might offer compared to me getting a full time job.

My biggest fear is that the fact I'm not a highly theoretical motivated person, thus unless it is very involving and interesting to me, I will not perform to the best of my abilities....

We'll see how it goes I guess.

Well, in other things, I shot in the rain yesterday with the recurve.
It felt pretty good.
Bought some therabands to practice with and I think they have helped with my strength already. However when I woke this morning, I was a little sore....

The spring in my button isn't weak enough though as my bareshaft still shoots well off to the left on the odd occaision, though it could be me....

And that is it for this week's update I guess.

Lion King on Friday!

No comments: