Sunday 13 March 2005

It’s been too long since my last blog.

So long that I had to go back to read my own blog to find out what I didn’t write about.

And since no-one has left many inquiries to where I have been, I guess not that many people read my blog no more.

But I shall continue to rant and rave as I do.
Because I might as well.

It’s my space, and space shall be used and taken for granted.

Sheehs, 14th December 2004.
That is 3 months exactly since I posted.

Ok, let’s roll.

In summary:

1. House sitting
2. New Years
3. Work
4. Archery
5. Workers Compensation
6. Archery
7. Kendo
8. Archery

1. House sitting

I house sat.
It was good fun.
I held a dinner for my friends and I had a 4 course meal.
Entrée was a pruchetta on French bread with tomato and basil
Then there was Pumpkin Soup with sour cream and chives (courtest of the ABC website)
Mains was Fajuitas with capsicum, onion, pork, chicken, guacamole, sour cream, salsa and tortillas
Dessert was Triple Layer Trifle with jelly, jelly, jelly, cream and fruit.

Over all, it was a good dinner, and we played the board game Carcassone. And now I’ve been hooked on Carcassone and have bought the game and all of its’ expansions.
It’s a board game where you build a city and the surrounding countryside, and you place men into towns, farms, monasteries and roads. Scoring is dependant on the size of the feature when it is completed. There is a lot of strategies involved with the game, and every game played is different. Very fascinating.

I’m tired.
I’ll update later.

No comments: