Thursday 25 January 2007

OMG OMG OMG!

I have just been informed that my article for Drying Technology Journal has been accepted for publication!

Hooooooooray!
Yay!
Wai!
Woot!
Yipee!

My first publication, ever.....
Ah, that feels good.

And my submission for the Journal of Food Engineering has come back with 'minor revisions required', so I've made the changes mentioned and have submitted revision version 2.
If the turn around on it is like the first set, then I should know by Monday if it is acceptable for publication also. There might be an issue regarding image sizes, but that can be fixed as I can resubmit images of better quality somehow.

That would be cool though, having two of my papers accepted within a week of each other for publication, especially as First Author publications, not as a second or pleb position.... =)

~does happy dance~

No comments: