Friday 26 January 2007

Two great pieces of information today.

1st, My second paper submission, to the Journal of Food Engineering, has been accepted for publication.

2 for 2!

2nd, I have been offered a spot in the NSW State Team for the 2007 Nationals in Perth for Archery. It is so good since that has been one of the things I have worked so so hard for over the last 12 months or so, and I'm lucky to be offered the spot.
Oh happy days.

On other things, I caught up with my friend from Brisbane, Murray.
And his fiance.
And we had lunch and a really good chat.
They are getting married next year on my brother's birthday, in a Goth cave in the mountains... pretty funny stuff. But great people. It was really good to catch up with them since I haven't seen Muz in years...

So, that was my Australia Day.
Happy Australia Day folks.

No comments: