Tuesday 30 January 2007

Holidays soon for me!

I'm booked to fly out of Sydney on the 22nd Feb, and back on the 27th Feb just in time for O-Week to happen on the 28th.

I'll be traveling up to Brisbane for a night, and then onward bounds to Cairns for the rest of my trip. I've never been to Cairns, or so far north in the tropics of Queensland, so hopefully when I'm up their I'll either go see the Daintree and/or the Barrier Reef, but I think I am definitely going to go White Water Rafting while I'm there, but I'd like to vege out also, which means I probably won't be doing a 'activity' as such each day. But hey, that's how it is.

But it means that the pressure is on to actually finish a lot of my work in the next 19 or so days.... egads, that is a lot of work in a very little amount of time, so much so that I'm starting to actually take it home too, which is quite tragic for me who never does work at home. But I guess that is the price you pay for taking a holiday sometimes.

No comments: