Sunday 23 September 2007

Time has passed, with the coming of age.
Dearly Beloved, the author of Wheel of Time, Robert Jordan, has died. He passed away last weekend to a rare blood disease that he had been battling for a long time. May he rest in peace.

My supervisor has moved north temporarily for study leave, but will be back this week for a week or so, before buggering off to Oxford for a stint of his research time. I am now working on my 4th paper.

I have begun to work at the university of western sydney, in anatomical work again, one day a week. It's good to be back in the field, even in such a small casual manner.

Life, Love, and the universe is all changing, all moving.

Ben, from school got married to his lovely wife, Helena. Short and sweet ceremony at their house, and it was a great weekend in all.

But, now I have some solo time to spend, awaiting to see how the end of this year will pan for me.

Adieu for now

No comments: