Sunday 7 October 2007

Paper number 3 has been returned by the editor, with some interest comments regarding the scale and importance of the work. I believe we have managed to address these comments appropriately and the paper will be resubmitted soon for consideration. If it fails, we will probably still be able to get it into another journal but it is just an issue of how much time of waiting for it to take. We still haven't heard back about paper number 4 but that is being looked into at the moment, while paper 5 is still in progress. The paper for Journal of Archeological Science is also nearing completion stage so that is looking good.

On the job front, circumstances dire have struck, which has led to the situation that I may have to actually work before I finish my PhD, which, would suck, but at least get me working in some fashion. Currently I am considering employment with the uni of western sydney as it has been rumored that there will be a laboratory managers position advertised later in the year, and talking to some of the staff, I shouldn't be too bad at it.

Went to Animania the other week. Never been before, so it was nifty to look around =)
Cosplay, karaoke, digital art, interesting, though probably would have been better the next time to be able to participate in stuff, but it was costly, at $35 entry....

No comments: