Thursday 7 February 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I would like to inform you all, today I have submitted my thesis. With the appropriate forms filled and signed, I ventured down to Rm111 in the Link Building and handed over four copies of my thesis, and the forms. And thus it is done. The cumulation of work over these last three years or so is now in the hands of my three markers, John, Ian and John. I hope the three of you will receive the copies promptly, and then read and mark them promptly and return it to me soon.

I don' t really feel any different, no major relief as such or a weight off my shoulders. Not yet anyway. Waiting around for weeks to submit has probably made it a bit of a chore, but now it is done, I am actually more dreading the wait with not much else that can be done. I should seek employment more actively now though.

Anyway, that is the news for now =)

No comments: