Sunday 21 January 2007

I've decided to start another blog, I've removed my survival at sefton page since it hasn't been updated since Dec 4 2005.

My new blog will be a rather simple one, on my archery journey. So, I probably will still mention my shooting and stuff like that on my blog here, but I will be more specific on the archery on the other blog page.

Yesterday's weather was insanely hot, by about 9:30am I was sweating profusely, and it was rather sticky to be out in the sun with no clouds for several hours.....

Hannah's comment regarding if I've started writing for the right reasons has had me thinking. Well, what would be a right or wrong reason to start writing again?
Because I have things to say? Because I feel like writing again? For myself? Not for the entertainment of others?
See, I have to be very cautious of what I write now, just because I've been nicely toasted last time from it all. But if I could, I would free-blog it all. Of course, I could start a completely new blog on some place separate and be totally anon about it so no-one I know would know.... But the things I write about would probably be easy to pick that it is me writing... So either way, I'll just have to be careful of what I say these days , however I still am writing for me, not for anyone else's sake.

No comments: